The Spyder diving mask has a perfectly fitting and comfortable silicone face piece.
The design is double lens with a reduced volume.
The grooves provide a unique hydrodynamic shape and reduce resistance during diving.
A well-fitting and comfortable mask that is also great for those with larger faces.
The main features of the Spyder mask are:
– Frame with soft screening on the nose area for a better grip when wearing the mask and during balancing
– Very comfortable silicone face piece
– Lateral gussets at the nose level for easy balancing.
Mares Snorkel Ergo Flex
The Ergo Flex snorkel features a transparent silicone corrugated tube and a silicone mouthpiece. The mouthpiece is large and allows you to breathe with some ease. Perfect for a very long diving or snorkelling session. Equipped with an exhaust valve.
The main features of the Rebel Flex snorkel are:
– Sliding snorkel holder
– Corrugated silicone tube and mouthpiece
– Exhaust valve
– Suitable for extended snorkelling sessions.
Mares Fin Quattro
The Avanti Quattro Power diving fins have a blade length that varies from 44 to 45.5 cm depending on the size. The fins have a closed and anatomical foot pocket. Soft longitudinal rubber inserts enable a controlled deformation of the blade while finning. The fin is soft and is ideal for both free diving and scuba diving. It provides good buoyancy and is therefore also suitable for diving in currents. The foot pocket is anatomically shaped and soft so it can also be worn without soft socks.
Available from size 40 to 44 in black.
The main features of the Avanti Quattro Power diving fins are:
– Anatomical foot pocket
– Rubber covered side ribs
– 4 channels for increased thrust
– Long blade, ideal for diving and free diving.